Did you know your family could qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
Qualifying for the Affordable Connectivity Program
A household is eligible for this program if one member of the household meets any one of the following criteria:
* Qualifies for the Lifeline program;
* Household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines;
* Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program, or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
* Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
* Receives assistance through the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC).
Here at Kingston, your child receives benefits through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision. We are sharing last year’s letter in hopes of helping everyone out just a little.
Kingston K-14 School District is participating in a Free Breakfast and Lunch Program for the 2022-2023 school year. This alternative is referred to as the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP). The Free Breakfast and Lunch Program cannot succeed without your support. Please encourage your children to participate in the school meal programs.
Please click on the link below to print off the letter.